Navigate Commerce is an e-commerce-focused digital agency striving to create enriching shopping experiences. We seek resourceful e-commerce individuals possessing exceptional talent and motivational skills that will help fulfill client expectations. We provide a challenging, but rewarding environment. You also get the opportunity to grow your skills by collaborating with professionals working with small to enterprise-level brands. We also provide competitive career benefits, meaning you will be rewarded for your hardwork every step of the way.
Navigate Commerce is looking for a talented full-time Front-End Engineer who can turn e-commerce design concepts into reality across multiple devices with pixel-perfection. The candidate should be able to collaborate with graphic designers and back-end engineers to accomplish the customer-centric business requirements smoothly.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and turn their vision into functional HTML templates.
- Assist in different crucial project management processes such as design, development, and QA.
- Craft HTML templates strictly adhering to the W3C Standards.
- Work with different teams to develop methodologies and standard practices for various technologies.
- Troubleshoot any front-end technical and/or performance issues.
- 3+ years of Magento 2 theme development experience.
- Significant HTML/CSS experience with valid client-side markup development ability.
- Excellent command over Adobe Photoshop with PSDs slicing and evaluation skill.
- Superior CSS knowledge related to every browser – Modern as well as legacy.
- Experience in building responsive web designs with a complete understanding of the basics.
- Ability to maintain high-quality graphics standards along with utmost brand consistency.
- Considerable understanding of SEO to ensure every application development adheres with it.
- Sound knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated to work as an individual and proactively drawing attention to the team over any issues/concerns.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of the team.
- Five days of week culture.
- Training and certification opportunities.
- Possibility to explore conferences and workshops.
- Flexible work timings.
- A platform to exchange and implement out-of-the box e-commerce ideas.
- Convenient and easy-to-commute location..
|Job Title||Front-End Engineer|
|Salary||Based on Experience & Current CTC|