Navigate Commerce is an e-commerce-focused digital agency striving to create enriching shopping experiences. We seek resourceful e-commerce individuals possessing exceptional talent and motivational skills that will help fulfill client expectations. We provide a challenging, but rewarding environment. You also get the opportunity to grow your skills by collaborating with professionals working with small to enterprise-level brands. We also provide competitive career benefits, meaning you will be rewarded for your hardwork every step of the way.
Navigate Commerce is looking for a talented full-time Magento 2 Engineer who can become a valuable Navigator of our passionate e-commerce engineering team. The candidate must have in-depth Magento 2 architectural knowledge along with relevant practical experience. The individual should be able to function independently and as a team leader. In addition to this, the candidate must be a technology enthusiast with the ability to solve complex problems using creative technology.
- Work closely with the team on new projects to meet the business objectives, starting from the initial requirement discovery to implementation and deployment.
- Develop custom e-commerce features/functionalities, extend Magento modules, build exceptional extensions, and integrate third-party services using object-oriented PHP, Magento 2 defined best practices and/or Magento 2 APIs.
- Thoroughly understand new e-commerce features and limitations associated with design and/or development of new projects and extensions.
- Help manage the design & development processes, organizational goals, roadmaps, and customer services with fellow Navigators.
- Follow and recommend e-commerce related organizational development standards and best practices.
- Solve complex technical problems using technical mapping activity.
- 3+ years of strong Magento 2 architecture and integration experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented principles, MVC architecture, and design patterns.
- Ability to build API for all major systems including ERP, CRM, PIM and others.
- Solid PHP base experience along with web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, and REST) and ability to implement data integration through APIs within the platform.
- Database design and implementation skills.
- Experience in writing and optimizing complex raw SQL queries for interacting with MySQL database.
- Experience in Linux-based Apache/MySQL web server optimization to configure and maintain the e-commerce platforms.
- Must be a technology enthusiast who is always ready to explore new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to optimize performance in high web-traffic environment.
- Experience in open source technologies such as LAMP/LEMP stack and third party libraries and framework construction.
- Sound knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Strong people management, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated to work as a project/product leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of the team.
- Five days of week culture.
- Training and certification opportunities.
- Possibility to explore conferences and workshops.
- Flexible work timings.
- A platform to exchange and implement out-of-the box e-commerce ideas.
- Convenient and easy-to-commute location.
|Job Title:||Magento 2 Engineer|
|Salary:||Based On Experience & Current CTC|