CUSTOMER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Kindly read the following END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) between you and ETERATIONS SOLUTION LLP (“Eterations”), a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) firm registered under the government authority of INDIA, carefully before acquiring any or particular SERVICE(s) or PRODUCT(s) from www.navigatecommerce.com (“NavigateCommerce”), a brand of Eterations. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THE NavigateCommerce.
“We,” “us” or “our” means ETERATIONS SOLUTION LLP.
“You” or “your” means you and/or the company or any other legal entity for which you are accepting this Agreement.
“Extension” means a product or service that is purchased or downloaded through the NavigateCommerce together with any provided documentation. Extensions are the sole proprietary of NavigateCommerce designed to extend the capability of both the Magento Editions.
- When you purchase a PRODUCT(s) – either from NavigateCommerce or Magento Marketplace – or opt-in for any SERVICE(s), you provide your consent to NavigateCommerce that you have carefully read, understood, and comply with this entire Agreement.
- Each Extension sold on either NavigateCommerce or Magento Marketplace is the intellectual property of NavigateCommerce. Any infringement to either whole or portion of the Extension(s) will be considered as the violation of the copyright law, and the infringer will face the legal action as per the latest government laws.
- The Agreement terms have explicitly been set forth to solely use single Extension copy for the single Magento instance only. To install the same Extension on the other any Magento base instance, you must purchase it separately.
- It will be a strict breach of Agreement if you distribute, upload or make available any of the NavigateCommerce Extensions or Documents (Fully or Partially) on any kind of server or public network through the internet or any other service or system, supply it to anyone on lease or rent and manufacture as a sub-license(s) copy for commercial or non-commercial purpose. The infringer caught doing so will be charged with intellectual property infringement in accordance with the latest governing law.
- The Agreement doesn’t allow you to utilize the smallest elements of any NavigateCommerce Extension codebase (File Name, Class Name, Variables, Texts or UI Elements) in any other Magento base Extension(s) or Website(s) or Product(s).
- NavigateCommerce won’t consider itself to be legally responsible for any kind of incidental or consequential destruction such as deficiency in financial gain/saving, your information, and your business resulting from the inability to operate any of NavigateCommerce purchased Extension(s).
- Instituting legal proceedings against NavigateCommerce with respect to operating or using NavigateCommerce branding Extension(s) against law or for any unlawful act isn’t and/or won’t be considered under any circumstances.
- Failure to comply with this License Agreement or any of its terms and conditions will immediately be subject to copyright infringement. Consequently, your utilization of any purchased NavigateCommerce licensed Extension(s) will be revoked instantaneously.
- NavigateCommerce reserves the right to make any kind of amendments, alterations or corrections to this License Agreement without a prior notice at any time. The same condition also implies to executing new clause(s) set by NavigateCommerce.
- Unless otherwise terminated, this license Agreement is and will always remain effective. If in its sole discretion, you aren’t complying with this License Agreement which includes, but not limited to, obscuring or eradicating any link(s) or copyright notices stipulated in this Agreement, NavigateCommerce reserves the right to terminate your Extension license without any prior notice at any time.
- To terminate this License Agreement, you must destroy every Extension bearing the brand name NavigateCommerce however, doing so won’t enforce us to refund your money for any of the Extension terminations.
- If you are convicted of any Extension license and/or copyright infringement, NavigateCommerce has the right to seize or terminate your account along with any ongoing or future services or activity.
- Even after receiving a notice from NavigateCommerce, if you continue to utilize or operate the NavigateCommerce licensed Extensions, you hereby provide consent for an injunction to prevent you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Extension.
- NavigateCommerce won’t be held responsible for providing support for a pirated or illegally obtained Magento edition Extension(s), and in such a case, you must purchase particular genuine Magento edition Extension(s).