Navigate Commerce is an e-commerce-focused digital agency striving to create enriching shopping experiences. We seek resourceful e-commerce individuals possessing exceptional talent and motivational skills that will help fulfill client expectations. We provide a challenging, but rewarding environment. You also get the opportunity to grow your skills by collaborating with professionals working with small to enterprise-level brands. We also provide competitive career benefits, meaning you will be rewarded for your hardwork every step of the way.
Navigate Commerce is looking for a talented full-time Magento 2 Lead Engineer who can become a valuable Navigator to lead our passionate e-commerce engineering team. The candidate must be able to provide technical consultation with robust and scalable architecture solutions for the client business requirements. The individual will also need to maintain and improve organizational best practices and ensure the growth of engineers in their team.
- Work closely with the team on new projects to meet the business objectives, starting from the initial requirement discovery to implementation and deployment.
- Outline the required solution through design and code.
- Maintain the existing e-commerce store functionality and improve it further using industry best practices.
- Review the code and share detailed technical feedback with the engineers.
- Maintain the highest level of technical understanding of every project.
- Must lead the engineering team on all assigned project activities.
- Participate in post-sales activities such as requirement gathering, technical mapping, solution creation, as well as review.
- Precisely strategize and evaluate integration requirements of third-parties and technology vendors such as ERP, CRM, OMS, Payment Gateway, and PIM among others.
- Refine the technical documentation for clients and schedule a follow-up call.
- Efficiently communicate with respective departments (Pre-sales, Development, QA, and Marketing) to know more about new projects and extensions.
- Ensure engineers adhere to the design & development processes, organizational goals, roadmaps, and customer service standards.
- Create and improve e-commerce related organizational development standards and best practices.
- Provide robust solutions for complex technical problems.
- 5+ years of Magento 2 architecture and integration experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented principles, MVC architecture, and design patterns.
- Solid PHP base experience along with web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, and REST) and ability to implement data integration through APIs within the platform.
- Ability to build API for all major systems including ERP, CRM, and PIM among others.
- Experience in writing and optimizing complex raw SQL queries for interacting with MySQL database.
- Experience in Linux-based Apache/MySQL web server optimization to configure and maintain the e-commerce platforms.
- Experience in open source technologies such as LAMP/LEMP stack and third party libraries and framework construction.
- Must be a technology enthusiast who is always ready to explore new and emerging technologies.
- Sound knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Strong people management, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical presentation skills.
- Self-motivated to work as a project/product leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to add value to the organization as an individual or team member.
- Five days of week culture.
- Training and certification opportunities.
- Possibility to explore conferences and workshops.
- Flexible work timings.
- A platform to exchange and implement out-of-the box e-commerce ideas.
- Convenient and easy-to-commute location.
|Job Title||Magento 2 Lead Engineer|
|Salary||Based on Experience & Current CTC|