To identify you (directly or indirectly) as an individual, we collect the following Personal Information using different methods:
- Registration Info: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Billing Address, Company Name, Country, and Phone number.
- Order Info: Order number and Date, Invoice number and Date, SKU, Payment Method, Payment Transaction ID, and Support Period.
- Using Pixel Tags known as “web beacons” to track and measure the user actions and the success of marketing campaigns. These are the electronic files that tell us about your browsing behavior or pattern.
METHODS TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the following method(s) to collect your personal information:
- Social media platforms (only the ones where we are registered)
- HTML or text formatted email messages
- Purchasing products and/or enrolling for any services
- Subscription to newsletter service
- Contact us through any medium such as Phone, Landline or Digital form
- Providing feedbacks to NavigateCommerce on various platforms
- Participant in promotional or any other events
- Browsing NavigateCommerce (Collecting information using Cookies and/or similar technologies)
UTILIZATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here is why and how we use your personal information at NavigateCommerce:
- To provide you with better customer service by quickly acknowledging and responding to your general queries, service requests, order-related queries, and support tickets.
- To provide a more personalized experience by offering services tailored to your specific interests and needs.
- To create better marketing campaigns focused on your interests and needs.
- Analyze the collected data to improve our services further.
- To develop new products and services.
- To improve or modify the services.
- To mitigate security issues such as cyber attacks, online theft, and frauds.
- To identify usage trends to understand your interests completely and expand our business offerings accordingly.
We believe our customers should receive updates about our latest offerings. So, we use their personal information to send alerts for upcoming events, promotions, sales, and product/service launches. However, you can stop receiving such these messages anytime you wish by emailing us or unchecking the box next to the newsletter option in your account.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with any third party apart from Google. We use Google Analytics services to understand how you use our services and browse NavigateCommerce website. You can find more information in this regard under the “PERSONAL INFORMATION” section.
However, we may have to share your personal information in the event of responding to a subpoena, getting a search warrant, complying with appropriate law and regulations, and/or any other legal inquiries or while protecting our copyrights and privacy.
RIGHTS AND ACCESS
You have the right to review, update, hide, or delete your personal information or get an electronic copy of the same anytime. Please drop us a line at [email protected]. We’ll process your request as per the suitable law.
When you make a request, be sure to clarify what personal information you would like to update or delete from our database along with the information you may wish to restrict from being used by our services.
Unless you tell us to delete this personal information, we will retain it for as long as needed.
All the services listed on the NavigateCommerce are not intended for the individuals under the age of 18.